Work Hours: 8:00
AM - 5:00 PM. Monday through Friday, some overtime,
weekends and stand by for rotating on call schedule.
Primary Job Functions: Responsible for
diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and
customer home comfort issues. Selects the
appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the
flat rate book per company policy. Maintains
required levels of truck stock items. Communicates
status of job to the Service Dispatcher when taking
longer then expected. Offers customers additional
services and products available through
Plumbing and Heating Inc. Maintains professional
appearance and attitude with customers at all times.
Is able to communicate in a positive manner and
resolve any issues with dissatisfied customers.
Reports to first call from home ready to work at the
designated start time.
Position qualifications and daily duties:
- Outstanding, enthusiastic Service Technician
that enjoys interaction with their customers.
- Outstanding customer relation skills and
- Must be clean and neat.
- Strong work ethic and personal commitment.
- Reports directly to first call of the day at
the scheduled time.
- Properly diagnose and repair Plumbing
residential and commercial equipment.
- Explains results of diagnosis with customer
prior to making repairs.
- Provide routine tune ups and inspections
based on company policy and established
- Completes paper work daily, recording all
hours and materials used in addition to a
complete customer equipment inventory on each
job before leaving the site.
- Make sure that customers are satisfied with
services rendered before leaving job site.
- Keep entire work area neat and organized and
free of scrap, debris, foot or fingerprints.
- Contact the office after each service call
to be dispatched to the next call.
- Provide customers with information on
company’s maintenance agreement program, in
addition to other products and services
- Provide customers with information on new
equipment, when repairs are above an established
dollar amount or on all equipment that is over
10 years of age. Recommends new equipment as a
viable option to expensive repairs.
- Maintains an established inventory level of
parts & supplies on the truck and communicates
any need to replenish stock with service
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass a background check and
have a good driving record
For more information or to apply
Plumbing and Heating Inc. at (360) 297-9592.